SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – Washington D.C.
Ethiopian Airlines has an opening for Sales Account Manager. Established in 1945, in the United States, Ethiopian Airlines currently serves Washington Dulles International Airport and soon adds service to Los Angeles International Airport. The successful candidate will manage key accounts and actively develop new business opportunities in both the corporate and leisure sectors in and around the Washington D.C. metro area.
LIKE US TO CONTINUE
Sales Account Manager responsibilities include:
1. To have and further develop a robust network of contacts in the target markets
2. Train partners on the airlines’ product, routings and destinations and ensure that accounts remain incentivized and enthusiastic about working
with the airline and the S.A.M.
3. Maximize revenues from extensive existing portfolio of leisure, corporate and government clients
4. Develop incremental business by seeking out new businesses opportunities
5. Represent the company at trade events, conferences and other promotional functions
6. Conduct presentations to travel agents, tour operators, and others targeted customers
7. Track agency partner performance and manage incentive plans as well as lead an annual familiarization trip
8. Analyze market trends and consult with marketing department on formulating tactical & strategic marketing initiatives that raise brand awareness
9. Provide regular detailed reporting on account performance as well as competitor activity
10. Accept accountability for territory sales performance
Sales Account Manager Skill Sets and Experience Required:
1. Account Management experience is compulsory
2. Must possess a proven track record in a client management and business development role
3. Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills as well as technology literacy
4. Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
5. Occasional overnight travel will be required
Ethiopian Airlines provides a competitive salary and benefits package. Genuine and qualified inquiries only please. No phone calls please.
Send your cover letter and resume to: (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ethiopian Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Location||Alexandria, VA, 22314, United States|