Schedule an Appointment at a Regional Passport Agency
|Schedule an Appointment at a Regional Passport Agency|
- The Expedite Fee is required for each application submitted in person at a passport agency or center.
- Some agencies require proof of international travel within two weeks, or proof of need to obtain a foreign visa within four weeks. Check the individual passport agency pages for additional information on each agency.
- You may not present a travel itinerary on an electronic mobile device as proof of travel for agencies which require it.
- If you are not traveling within 14 days or do not need a foreign visa, you may also apply at a local Passport Application Acceptance Facility.
- If you are renewing a passport for travel within 14 days, you should submit Form DS-82 to the agency at the time of your appointment. Do not mail in the Form DS-82 prior to your appointment.
- There is no charge for an appointment at a passport agency. Customers should not pay anyone or any business making such a charge.
- Passport Agencies are closed on all Federal Holidays.
WEAPONS PROHIBITED AT ALL PASSPORT AGENCIES – Title 18, United States Code, Section 930 – Federal law prohibits the knowing possession or the causing to be present of firearms or other dangerous weapons in Federal facilities and Federal court facilities by all persons not specifically authorized by Title 18 U.S.C., Section 930(c). Violators shall be subject to fine and/or imprisonment for periods of up to five (5) years.