Ethiopian Airlines about to start flying from Chicago in June 2017
San Diego, CA. March 9, 2018
According to Ethiopian Airline’s press release it will add the 4th American gateway by starting a commencing flight from Chicago on June 1, 2018. Currently Ethiopian Airlines has Washington, DC (IAD), Los Angles, CA (LAX) and Newark , NJ (EWR) flights. Adding the Chicago flight will make Chicago the 4th American destination for Ethiopian Airlines.
Adding Chicago flight as part of Ethiopian Airlines’ departure and arrival hub will make it easy to sale more tickles for passengers flying from Midwest and West Coast cities. Since United has one of the biggest hub in US, it will create more flight options for people making connection flights.
Yebbo Travel and Tours is delighted to hear this big new which will be a huge benefit for our passengers. Adding Chicago as ET’s destination will give a great alternative rout for passengers leaving from California, Nevada, Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, Washington , Michigan and other Midwest and West Coast as well as North East states.
For more information to book your next flight please call Yebbo Travel and Tours at 619 255 5530
Below is the original press release
· First flight will depart from Chicago on June 10, 2018
· The flight will operate three times a week
· West bound, passengers from the entire continent of Africa will connect to Chicago and beyond through our Addis Ababa hub in the late evenings; likewise, East bound travelers from the USA will also connect to all over Africa in the morning through Addis. In both cases, the connectivity is designed in such a way that we are able to avail one of the shortest total travel times for our customers.
· The route will be operated with a Boeing 787, one of the most technologically advanced aircraft in the carrier’s fleet family, featuring up-to-date amenities with redefined travel experiences.
· Ethiopian is the pioneer African flag carrier starting service to the Americas’ in the 1998.