Ethiopia entry requirement
In order to control the spread of COVID-19, the Ethiopian Government requires all arriving passengers entering Ethiopia to quarantine for 7 days at the expense of the passengers, except travelers who can bring certificate of negative PCR SAR-CoV test done up to 5 days before arrival to Ethiopia.
All travelers arriving at Bole International airport who can bring a certificate of negative PCR SAR-CoV test done up to 5 days before arrival to Ethiopia, will be required mandatory 14-day self-quarantine at home after giving sample upon arrival.
1. All travelers with NO certificate of negative PCR SAR-CoV test done up to 5 days before arrival to Ethiopia as well as returnees will be quarantined at selected hotels including the Ethiopian Skylight Hotel for 7 days at passenger’s own expense or will be placed at different quarantine centers for 7 days. After 7 days, travelers will be tested and then self-isolated for an additional 7 days at home.
2. Diplomats will be quarantined at their respective Embassies and are required to give swab upon arrival.
3. Passengers who have a certificate of Negative PCR SAR-CoV test are required to bring a printed copy of the result
4. Rapid diagnostic test (RDT antibody test) certificate is NOT acceptable.
5. The above quarantine requirement does not apply for transit passengers.
Tax Day now July 15: Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments regardless of amount owed
IR-2020-58, March 21, 2020
WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service announced today that the federal income tax filing due date is automatically extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020.
Taxpayers can also defer federal income tax payments due on April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020, without penalties and interest, regardless of the amount owed. This deferment applies to all taxpayers, including individuals, trusts and estates, corporations and other non-corporate tax filers as well as those who pay self-employment tax.
Taxpayers do not need to file any additional forms or call the IRS to qualify for this automatic federal tax filing and payment relief. Individual taxpayers who need additional time to file beyond the July 15 deadline, can request a filing extension by filing Form 4868 through their tax professional, tax software or using the Free File link on IRS.gov. Businesses who need additional time must file Form 7004.
The IRS urges taxpayers who are due a refund to file as soon as possible. Most tax refunds are still being issued within 21 days.
“Even with the filing deadline extended, we urge taxpayers who are owed refunds to file as soon as possible and file electronically,” said IRS Commissioner Chuck Rettig. “Filing electronically with direct deposit is the quickest way to get refunds. Although we are curtailing some operations during this period, the IRS is continuing with mission-critical operations to support the nation, and that includes accepting tax returns and sending refunds. As a federal agency vital to the overall operations of our country, we ask for your personal support, your understanding – and your patience. I’m incredibly proud of our employees as we navigate through numerous different challenges in this very rapidly changing environment.”
The IRS will continue to monitor issues related to the COVID-19 virus, and updated information will be posted on a special coronavirus page on IRS.gov.
This announcement comes following the President’s emergency declaration last week pursuant to the Stafford Act. The Stafford Act is a federal law designed to bring an orderly and systematic means of federal natural disaster and emergency assistance for state and local governments in carrying out their responsibilities to aid citizens. It was enacted in 1988.
Treasury and IRS will issue additional guidance as needed and continue working with Congress, on a bipartisan basis, on legislation to provide further relief to the American people
Dear Valuable Customers.
For the safety of our staffs and our customers we are closed. We will return to our normal schedule when we have a go signal from federal, state, county or city officials .
በየትኛውም የአሜሪካ ግዛት ይኑሩ ታክስዎን እናዘጋጃለን::
መልካም የፈረንጆች አዲስ አመት። ያው እንደተለመደው የ2019 ዘመን አልቆ የ2020 ዘመን ሲተካ ከበአላት ማክበር ማግስት በሁሉም ጭንቅላት የሚዘዋወረው መከረኛው ታክስ ነው። እከፍል ይሆን ወይስ ይከፈለኝ ይሆን የሚባሉ ሁለት ጥያቄዎች ዘወትር አንድን ግብር ከፋይ የሚያስጨንቁ ጥያቄዎች ናቸው። ታዲያ እናዚህን ጥያቄዎች በአገርዎ ቋንቋ ፍትፍት አድርጎ አስረድቶ መክፈልም ሆነ መከፈል ያለብዎትን ህጋዎ ገንዘብ ስንት እንደሆን የሚያስረዳዎ የታክስ ባለሙያ እኛ ዘንድ አለ ስንልዎ በታላቅ ደስታ ነው።
የቦታክስ አገልግሎት ለጥያቄዎ ሁሉ መልስ፣ ለስጋትዎ ሁሉ መፍትሄ እና ለጭንቀትዎ ሁሉ መድሃኒት ለመሆን፣ የአሜሪካ መንግስት የሚሰጠውን አመታዊ የታክስ ትምህርት አጠናቀን፣ ለብዙ አመታት ያካበትነውን የስራ ልምድ ይዘን እርስዎን ለመርዳት እና እንቅልፍዎን ካለ ምንም ስጋት ለሽ ብለው እንዲተኙ እና ህጉ የሚፈቅደውን ተመለሽ ገብዘብ አንጠፍጥፈን ቦርሳዎን አበጥ ሞላ ለማድረግ ተዘጋጅተን ቀርበናል።
ስራችብ ህጋዊ እና በሃቅ ላይ የተመሰረተ የተዋጣለት ነው። እርስዎ የማይገባዎትን ገንዘብ እናስገኛለን ብለን ሂዎትዎን ምስቅልቅሉን ለማውጣት ሳይሆን የለፉበትን እና የጣሩበትን ተገቢ ታክስ እንሰራለን ነው። ጀማሪዎች አይደለንም!
ታክስዎን የምንሰራው በግምት ሳይሆን በሙያቅ ብቃት እና ክህነት ኖሮን ታክስወን ለመስራት ብቃታችን ተፈትኖ የፌድራል እና የስቴት ፍቃድ አግኝተን ነው። በስራችን አይጠራጠሩ፣
ታዲያ ከሃያ አመት በላይ ባካበትነው የስራ ልምድ ከዚህ በታች ያሉትን ታክስ ከፋዮችን አመታዊ ታክስ ሰርተናል
- Uber, Lyft, Doordash,Amazon, Grabhub and other ride sharing and geek workers
- Taxi Drivers and Taxi Owners
- W-2 Employs such as doctors,engineers, nurses, CNAs, teachers, Military, gas station, parking attendant , 7-Eleven , bartenders, servers, waitress and several others
- Care Givers, Daycare Centers, Baby Sitters.
- 1099 independent contractors. These are just few
ድርጅታችን ከታክስ ሌላ ብዙ ጠቃሚ አገልግሎቶችን ስለሚሰጥ አመቱ ሙሉ ክፍት ነው። ወደ አገር ቤት ጠቅለው ገብተው ነገር ግ ን ታክስ መሙላት ያለባቸውን ደንበኞች እናስተናግዳለን። ድርጀታችን እርስዎ በፈለጉን ጊዜ ለኢሚግሬሽንም ሆነ ለሌላ ጉዳይ ታክስወን ሲፈልጒት ሁሌም ክፍት ነው።
በበለጠ ለመረዳት በስልክ ቁጥር 619 255 5530 ይደውሉልን። ወይም በኢሜል እድራሻችን በ firstname.lastname@example.org የፃፉልን። ከድርጀታችን የሚቀጡ ጠቃሚ መረጃዎችን ለማግኘት የፌስ ቡክ አባላችን http://www.facebook.com/yebbo ይሁኑ። ከሰባ በላይ አገልግሎቶችን እንሰጣለን።
Yebbo Communication Network and its sister companies are wishing you a very happy Thanks Giving Day! We will be closed on Thursday November 28,2019 and will resume our normal schedule on Friday November 29, 2019.
Book Your FlixBus Tickets With Us!
Yebbo Communication Network
4535 30th Street Suite 106, San Diego, CA 92116
Rocky Mtns/Dakotas Weather
Rapid Reprice will apply; please remember to quote fare rules.
AFFECTED CITIES (TO / FROM / THROUGH)
IMPACTED TRAVEL DATE(S)
TICKET MUST BE REISSUED ON OR BEFORE
REBOOKED TRAVEL MUST BEGIN NO LATER THAN
Aberdeen, SD (ABR)
Aspen, CO (ASE)
Bemidji, MN (BJI)
Bismarck, ND (BIS)
Brainerd, MN (BRD)
Casper, WY (CPR)
Colorado Springs, CO (COS)
Denver, CO (DEN)
Duluth, MN (DLH)
Fargo, ND (FAR)
Grand Forks, ND (GFK)
Grand Junction, CO (GJT)
Hayden, CO (HDN)
Hibbing, MN (HIB)
International Falls, MN (INL)
Montrose, CO (MTJ)
Rapid City, SD (RAP)
Vail, CO (EGE)
March 13 – 14, 2019
March 17, 2019
March 17, 2019
To provide you with flexibility for your travel plans, we’re offering you the following options to choose what best fits your travel needs.
- Remain on your current flight.
- We recommend you continue to monitor your flight status for the most up-to-date information using My Trips on delta.comor on the Fly Delta app.
- Please note your current flight reservation will remain if you choose not to make any changes.
- Change to a different flight.
- If you select this option, you may make a one-time change and we will waive any applicable change fee.*
- To change your flight, visit My Trips on delta.com and click on “Modify Flight”.
- Choose “Start Flight Change” and select which flight you would like to change to search for a new flight.
- The change fee will display initially, however, once you select your new itinerary the change fee will be waived prior to checkout.
- Note, if changes are made to the originally ticketed cities or rescheduled travel occurs beyond the guidelines, the change fee will be waived, however, a difference in fare may apply.*
- You may choose to cancel your trip, and use the value towards a future flight.
- You may cancel your flight and apply any unused value of the ticket toward the purchase of a new ticket for a period of one year from the original issue date.
- Applicable change fee and fare difference will apply for new travel dates and will be collected at the time of booking the new ticket.
- To cancel your flight, visit My Trips on delta.com and click on “Modify Flight” then choose “Start Flight Cancelation”.
In the event your selected flight is canceled by Delta, we will contact you with additional information.
*When rescheduled travel occurs beyond March 17, 2019, the change fee will be waived. However, a difference in fare may apply. Final travel must be completed by end of ticket validity, one year from date of original issue. If travel is not able to be rescheduled within these guidelines, customers may cancel their reservation and apply any unused value of the ticket toward the purchase of a new ticket for a period of one year from the original ticket issuance. Applicable change fee and fare difference will apply for new travel dates. Final travel must be completed by end of ticket validity.
Conditions & Restrictions
Eligibility only for customers with an Original Ticket Issue Date on or before March 12, 2019. Changes to origins and destinations may result in an increase in fare. Any difference in fare between your original ticket and the new ticket will be collected at the time of booking.
United’s statement on the FAA grounding pic.twitter.com/CfMNC7AkI4
— United Airlines (@united) March 13, 2019
On March 13, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) grounded all U.S.-registered Boeing 737 MAX aircraft, including the 8 and 9 variants, as a precautionary measure. This includes the 24 MAX 8 aircraft in the American Airlines fleet. We are complying with the FAA directive.
- On average, American operates 85 flights per day on the MAX 8, out of 6,700 departures throughout the American Airlines system. Our operations center is working to re-route aircraft throughout the system to cover as much of our schedule as we can.
- The safety and security of our team members and our customers remains our top priority. We continue to have the utmost confidence in our fleet, which is flown by our highly-trained pilots and maintained by our highly-skilled maintenance team.
- American regularly monitors aircraft performance and safety parameters across our entire fleet, including extensive flight data collection. This data, along with our analysis, gives us confidence in the safe operation of all of our aircraft, and contributes to American’s exemplary safety record. American has flown more than 2.5 million passengers — during 46,400 operating hours encompassing nearly 18,000 flights — safely on our MAX 8 fleet since the first one was delivered Sept. 2017 and began commercial service later that November.
- We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause some of our customers. Our team will work with all customers impacted by these flight cancellations in order to rebook them to their final destination. Affected customers can rebook by contacting our reservations team. If a flight is canceled, customers may request a full refund by visiting our website. Customers who booked through a travel agent are requested to contact their agency directly.
- American is working in close coordination with our union partners, the Department of Transportation, FAA, National Transportation Safety Board and other regulatory authorities, as the safety of our team members and customers is always our number one priority.